Welcome to the website of the West Norfolk Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
CAMRA is a national consumer organisation with more than 190,000 members. Its main concern is with the promotion of cask conditioned beers (or Real Ale), allied to traditional British breweries and pubs. CAMRA is a volunteer-led organisation and all Local Events are organised by volunteers in their own time.
Please refer to our old website at West Norfolk CAMRA for archived articles and news
Well done to The Leopard in Norwich for winning CAMRA Norfolk PUB OF THE YEAR 2019!!
Click for Latest News - 19 May 2019
Latest Events Diary Dates
LOCALE Pubs West Norfolk LOCALE Pubs.
West Norfolk CAMRA Archive
Norfolk NIP's - Issue 178
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 12:15 : #10 is the final reason on our list about joining CAMRA! 🍻 With membership, you can have your say. As a volunteer-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tuesday, 11:34 : MEDIA REQUEST 🚨 Are you screening the Women's World Cup at your pub? Do you know of a pub hosting screenings? Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tuesday, 11:13 : RT @inapub: CAMRA is urging more independent pubs to get involved with its revamped voucher scheme, which it has expanded beyon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Monday, 15:26 : RT @gbbf: 50 days to go until #GBBF! 🍻 Not long to go now until we open all our bars and start pouring you over 1,000 incred… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Sunday, 11:00 : Happy Fathers' Day! 🍻 However you're celebrating it, we hope you have a great day. ➡️ ow.ly/90hA50uEbh8… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…